The Asian American Music Conference kicks off with the Asian American Music Showcase. The showcase highlights a select group of Asian American music artists as selected by our selection committee of non-profit organizations.
Showcase Application Information
We are now accepting applications from Asian American music artists to perform and be a part of the music showcase. Application submissions will be reviewed based on original music and performance delivery, by a committee of professionals from various non-profit arts organizations.
Eligibility requirements include:
· Must have original music
· Must be available to attend on AAMC on March 20 and 21 in San Francisco
· Be able to perform live for a minimum of 10 minutes
· At least one member must be of Asian descent (if a group)
· Must be available for media interviews in person and remotely (to be scheduled accordingly)
· Selected artists are guaranteed one panel slow and one showcase slot
· Showcase slots run an average of 10-15 minutes
· Performing members will receive complimentary AAMC Conference badges and discounted AAMC conference badges for guests
· AAMC does not cover talent fee, travel or accommodation expenses
Applications for the AAMC Showcase closed on January 17, 2020.