The Asian American Music Conference wraps up with the Asian American Music Showcase and Post-Conference Networking mixer at Hana Zen located at Pier 39, San Francisco. The showcase highlights a select number of Asian American music artists who are currently gaining recognition in the music industry for their work and music.
We are now accepting applications from up and coming Asian American music artists to perform and be a part of the music showcase. Application submissions will be reviewed by a committee of music industry professionals based on original music and performance delivery.
Eligibility requirements include:
· Must have original music
· Be able to perform live for a minimum of 10 minutes
· At least one member must be of Asian descent (if a group)
· Selected artists are guaranteed one showcase slot
· Showcase slots run an average of 10-15 minutes
· Performing members will receive AAMC Showcase access and discounted AAMC conference badges
· AAMC does not cover talent fee, travel or accommodation expenses
APPLY NOW for the opportunity to perform at the Asian American Music Showcase. Deadline to apply is September 15, 2017.