The Asian American Music Conference kicks off with the Asian American Music Showcase. The showcase highlights a select group of featured artists, and up and coming Asian American music artists as selected by our selection committee.
We are now accepting applications from Asian American music artists to perform and be a part of the music showcase. Application submissions will be reviewed based on original music and performance delivery, by a committee of professionals from various non-profit arts organizations.
Eligibility requirements include:
- Must have original music
- Be able to perform live for a minimum of 10 minutes
- At least one member must be of Asian descent (if a group)
- Must be available on November 10 for the music showcase
- Selected artists are guaranteed one showcase slot
- Showcase slots run an average of 10-15 minutes
- Performing members will receive AAMC Conference badges for November 17
- AAMC does not cover talent fee, travel or accommodation expenses
Applications are now open at the following link: Showcase Application.
Please submit your application by the deadline: September 30, 2018.